Gradian UAM | Universal Anesthesia Machine
The Gradian UAM is an innovative anesthesia machine designed to continue working without electricity and medical oxygen.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Dual Low-Resistance Vaporizers: Two-station back bar for low-resistance vaporizers that accurately deliver a calibrated flow of halothane, isoflurane, or sevoflurane with or without a compressed gas source.
- Integrated Oxygen Concentrator: Built-in oxygen concentrator that produces up to 10 liters per minute of up to 95 percent oxygen; room air cleaned with dual filtration system.
- Oxygen Monitor: Oxygen monitor with settable high- and low-purity alarms displays inspired oxygen content and lasts up to 18 months on battery back-up.
- Anesthesia Ventilator: Fully automatic, electrically-driven ventilator with 6-hour rechargeable battery back-up, no drive gas needed.
- Patient Vital Signs Monitor: Real-time monitoring of pulse oximetry, ECG, blood pressure, and temperature with 6 hours of battery backup operation.
- Universal Bellows: Manual bellows that ensures safe, assisted respiration for adults and children without requiring a high-pressure gas source.
Type: Automatic and manual
Drive: Turbine (no drive gas needed)
Battery: 6 hr backup
Display: 10.4 in color touch screen, rotary knob
Modes: Volume, Pressure, Spont, with PEEP and PS
Tidal volume: 50 – 1000 mL
Minute volume: 1 – 10 L/min
Pressure control: 10 – 30 cmH2O
I:E ratio: 1:1 – 1:3
Rate: 5 – 30 bpm
Displays: Flow and pressure vs. time, compliance loops
Alarms: Volume, Pressure, Breathing Circuit Disconnect
Rotameters: Oxygen and nitrous oxide
Oxygen monitor: Adjustable min. and max. purity alarms, 18 mo. battery
Concentrator: Integrated, provides 10 L/min of oxygen at up to 95% purity
Nitrous cut-off: Mechanical, integrated AHD
Gas switching: Seamless transition to room air when compressed oxygen is unavailable
Type: Low resistance (works with and without compressed gas)
Back bar: 2-station, with integrated reservoir
Agents: Halothane, Isoflurane, Sevoflurane
Capacity: 120 mL
ELECTRICAL AND GAS SUPPLIES
Oxygen and nitrous input: Pin index cylinder yoke; Pipeline connection
Air input: Room air (entrains as needed)
Input voltage: 220 VAC, 50/60 Hz with integrated AVS protection
Dimensions: UAM: 750 × 550 × 1310 mm
UAMV: 440 x 280 x 230 mm
Weight: 140 kg (309 lb)
Construction: Aluminum frame, 4 casters (2 locking), work surface, shelf, drawer, 2 auxiliary sockets