Gradian ICV | Intensive Care Ventilator
The Gradian ICV is an all-in-one ventilator for intensive and critical care, as well as transport and intermediate care.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Versatile Use: With extensive modes and monitoring parameters, in-built turbine, battery backup, and compact form factor, the ICV is easy to use in any location within a hospital, or for transport within or outside the facility.
- Advanced Ventilation Modes: The ICV is designed to deliver care to infant, pediatric, and adult patients in any setting. It comes standard with a range of invasive and non-invasive ventilation modes to fit the clinical need, as well as optional modes including high flow oxygen therapy.
- Sophisticated Monitoring: Combining extensive monitoring parameters and respiratory diagnostics with dedicated display pages, the ICV can measure, display, store, and export the information needed for precise, high-quality care.
- Fully Portable: The ICV’s trolley is designed to easily hold or move the ventilator and accessories, including oxygen cylinder bracket, humidifier, and circuit support arm.
- Smart CPR Mode: The innovative CPR mode gives step-by-step audible and visual instructions for performing CPR and breathing as per AHA and ERC’s latest guidelines.
Tidal volume: 10 - 2000 mL
Insp. pressure: 1 - 90 cmH2O
Maximum flow: > 180 L/min
Resp. rate: 0 - 150 bpm
Insp. time: 0.2 - 10 sec
Insp. pause: 0% - 60%
FiO2: 21% - 100%
Standard: IPPV, PCV, V-A/C, P-A/C, V-SIMV, P-SIMV, CPAP/PSV, CPR
Optional: PRVC-SIMV, APRV, BIPPV, HFNC
Weaning: P0.1, RSBI, WOB
Real-time waveforms: Pressure, Volume, Flow, EtCO2 (optional)
Loops: P-V, F-V, P-F, EtCO2-V
Trends: 1, 15, 30, or 60 minutes
Tools: Suction, Nebulization, Dynamic lung, P-V tool (optional), Lung recruitment (optional)
Event log: Up to 5000 events
Utilities: Automated self-checks, Leak and compliance compensation
Workstation: Trolley, circuit support arm, active humidifier, cylinder support
Ventilation Accessories: Reusable accessories, consumables starter pack,
EtCO2 module (optional)
ELECTRICAL AND GAS SUPPLIES
Input voltage: 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
Power: ≤ l40 W
Battery: Internal, max 6 hr backup
High pressure oxygen input: DISS, 280 - 600 kPa (40.6 - 87 psi)
Low pressure oxygen input: Quick connect, ≤ 15 L/min, ≤ 100 kPa (14 psi)
Air supply: Integrated turbine, filtered
Weight: 6.2 kg (13.7 lb) without trolley
Display: 10.4 in TFT color touchscreen
Temperature: -10°C - 50°C (Operation); -20°C - 60°C (Storage)
Humidity: 10 - 95% RH
Pressure: 50 kPa - 110 kPa atmospheric
Interfaces: VGA, USB, RS232, Ethernet, CO2