Gradian CCV | Comprehensive Care Ventilator
The Gradian CCV is built to ventilate critically-ill patients wherever they present, with battery and portability features to enable ease of use throughout the continuum of critical care.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Portability Features: Sturdy rolling cart for bedside use, plus bed hooks, handle, and shoulder strap intra-hospital transfers.
- User-Friendly Interface: Tactile, straightforward interface with programmable ventilation profiles for specific disease states.
- Gas Source Flexibility: Integrated compressor and gas mixer, plus hoses and adapters for most oxygen and air sources.
- Oxygen Reservoir: External oxygen reservoir that allows for use with an oxygen concentrator or flowmeter, if high-pressure oxygen sources are not available.
- Extended Battery Backup: Internal battery that enables 7 hours of operation without mains power, plus optional additional 14-hour external battery.
- Recognized Solution: The CCV fulfills or exceeds most of the essential specifications recommended by the WHO for ICU, transport, and sub-acute ventilators for COVID-19 care.
Infant/Pediatric (≥ 5 kg) – Adult
Ventilation modes: V-AC, V-SIMV, P-AC, P- SIMV, CPAP/BiPAP
Quick Start modes: Adult and Child
Custom modes: 3 programmable profiles available for quick recall
Tidal volume: 40 – 2000 mL
Respiratory rate: 0 or 5 – 60 bpm
Insp. time: 0.5 – 2.0 sec
PEEP/CPAP: 0 – 25 cmH2O
Pressure support: 0 – 25 cmH2O*
Flow: 5 – 60 L/min (≥ 80 L/min in some modes)
Target pressure: 15 – 55 cmH2O
Trigger: Pressure, -5 – -1 cmH2O
Pressure relief ≤ 85 cmH2O
Set %O2 21% – 100%
Settings lock On/Off
Measured: Airway Pressure, Delivered Tidal Volume, Spontaneous Breath Rate
Calculated: I:E Ratio, Flow, %O2
Breathing circuits: Single limb, reusable (adult and pediatric)
Humidification: Active humidifier with reusable accessories, HMEF-compatible
Portability: Rolling stand, handle, bed hooks, shoulder strap
Additional: Pulse oximeter, gas source adapters, HMEF starter kit
ELECTRICAL AND GAS SUPPLIES
Oxygen input: High pressure port (0 – 80 psi); Low pressure barb (< 10 psi); Reservoir for low-flow sources Air input: Room air (internal compressor) Battery: Internal, 7 hr backup; External, 14 hr backup (optional) Input voltage: 110 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, <1A
Dimensions: 340 × 130 × 350 mm
Weight: 8.5 kg (18.8 lb)
Shock: 100 G-Force
Vibration: IEC 60068-2-6
Operating: -18°C – 50°C, 5 – 95% RH
Storage: -40°C – 60°C